WWW Wednesday (10 July 2013)

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading ?
I'm reading The Dr Pepper Prophecies by Jennifer Gilby. I got a free copy of it from the author last month and I forgot about it so, I guess I have to finish it as soon as possible. Still reading The Book of Secrets by Elizabeth Joy Arnold though. Haven't finished it yet and I'm also still reading The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice.









What did you recently finish reading ?
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski is still my recently finish reading. 










What do you think you'll read next ?
I'm gonna read The Curious Incident of The Dog in The Night-Time by Mark Haddon for this month's Monthly keyword reading challenge.










10 comments :

  1. These all sound like fun summer reads. I'm typically a one book at a time kind of gal though. I like to start and finish a book before moving on to the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some interesting books. Here is my WWW:
    http://dreamzandclouds.wordpress.com/2013/07/10/www-wednesday-10072013-vol-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope you like The Curious Incident, I loved it! Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-g0

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Dr. Pepper! I might have to add that one to my wishlist just because of the title :)

    Here's my WWW:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2013/07/www-wednesday-71013.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never drunk Dr. Pepper but the heroine in the book says 'what's the worst that could happen?' a lot.

      Delete
  5. I could get distracted by another book easily :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never drunk Dr. Pepper but the heroine in the book says 'what's the worst that could happen?' a lot.

    ReplyDelete