Musing Mondays #5 (29 July 2013)


Musing Mondays is a meme which hosted by Should Be Reading.

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My musing :

I want to tell you about my obsession over a book from S.A.S.S. series that I've been searching for. Its title is French Kissmas by Catherine Hapka.



For Nicole Larson, the Christmas season in Paris is more than just a romantic interlude—it’s also a homecoming. Nic studied abroad in Paris a year ago, and is back in town with her friend Annike to spend Christmas and New Year’s in the City of Light. Of course, now that Nic is there, the chemistry she once had with Parisian hottie Luc instantly reignites. But why fuel a romance that has only three weeks to survive? Nic would rather spend time with her new buddy Mike . . . until it becomes clear that Mike is also interested in being more than just friends. With a backdrop of twinkling lights on the Champs-Elysées and Parisian Christmas carols, it’s going to be difficult for Nic to deny the romance around her. . . .

I've read some of the books from S.A.S.S. series. When I read a book from a series, no matter how bad one book from the series is, or maybe there's only one book that's actually good from the entire series, I feel like I have to read all the books from the series. I've been looking for French Kissmas at the book store in the city where I live and I've seen none. Book Depository doesn't have a stock of this book and Barnes & Noble only has the Kindle version. I don't have Kindle and I want paperback. I try to avoid amazon because the shipping rate is so expensive that it could be more expensive than the book's price. Does anybody know where else I could buy this book ? :(

7 comments :

  1. Hi Isti,

    I'm sorry that I can't help you. I live in Portugal and shipping rates from Amazon are also expensive here. It's nice to meet other bloggers from across the world :)

    Here's my Musing, if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *New Follower*Nice musing, this book looks really cute! I looked around and was able to find this book on http://www.abebooks.com. they have very few in stock, but the price was $1.00, im not sure of the shipping price though. hope this helps! check out my musing http://www.thefictionfiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good series actually but quite difficult to find :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. never bought books from abebooks but thank you for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's okay, nice to meet you too and thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haven't heard of this series and i don't know where else to buy books :( btw, my mm is up: http://wp.me/p3v5T1-9k

    ReplyDelete