Summer Reading Redux, Booking Through Thrusday


Do your reading habits change in the summer? Do you take your books outside more? Do you curl up in the air conditioning? Do you read fluff instead of serious books? Are you too busy playing in the sun or gardening or whatever to read much at all?
The answer is YES! especially this summer. Usually, I'll get more time to read and I get to finish many books. But this summer, I have to do internship for university credits and it takes a lot of my time. So I don't spend much time to read :(.

Do you have to do internship and don't get much time to read too?


5 comments :

  1. I do recall when I was in college and grad school, I hardly ever got to read for "fun." So I luxuriate in it now. When you get the chance, enjoy!

    Here's

    MY BTT POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently doing a postgrad degree externally while working full time which is hard so I can sympathise. Here's mine Backchatting
    Books BTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH no no fun! That's one thing I hated about school, not as much time for my own reading. :) Here's mine http://thecraftyhome.net/2013/07/btt-summer-reading-redux/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds hectic. Good luck for your postgrad and thank you for stooping by :)

    ReplyDelete