Musing Mondays is a meme which hosted by Should Be Reading.
Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…My musing :
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
I actually live in Surabaya, but this month I have to go to Bandung for an internship for a month. Which means, I'm now living in Bandung. I was reading Where We Belong by Emily Giffin when it was time for me to leave Surabaya. I thought I'll finish the book before I leave. But I haven't finished it, -meh- and I don't bring the book with me -great-. Now I'm dying to know the continuation of the story. argh!What about you ? How's your Monday ?