2014 Reading Challenges Wrap-Up Post


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had such a wonderful year. I had. So, okay, umm.. honestly I hesitated to write a reading challenge wrap-up post this year. Firstly, because the amount of reading challenges that I participated is not as many as I did in 2013. I only participated in two reading challenges. Second, because I fail. Badly. Horribly. I didn't read even one book required for a particular challenge. What a shame. I thought, the reason is because last year I had to finish my undergraduate thesis and then I had to deal with a lot of administration requirements to graduate. But the fact that I managed to pass my goodreads challenge makes me realize, maybe I'm that person who's easily distracted by another good book recommendations or I'm just a procrastinator.


2014 Prequel and Sequel Reading Challenge


I'm starting this wrap-up post with this challenge because I finished this challenge. My goal for this challenge is to get 30 points My sign up post for this challenge is here. The list of books that I read for this challenge is here:
  1. The Star Dwellers (The Dwellers #2) by David Estes (2 pts)
  2. The Sun Dwellers (The Dwellers #3) by David Estes (2 pts)
  3. Armani Angels (Project Fashion #2) by Jasmine Oliver (2 pts)
  4. Never Too Late (Flirt #2) by A. Destiny & Rhonda Helms (2 pts)
  5. The Queen of The Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) by Anne Rice (2 pts)
  6. Prada Princesss (Project Fashion #3) by Jasmine Oliver (2 pts + 10 pts)
  7. Day 21 (The Hundred #2) by Kass Morgan (2 pts)
  8. Beauty Queen (Lear Family Trilogy #2) b Julia London (2 pts)
  9. Miss Fortune (Lear Family Trilogy #3) b Julia London (2 pts + 10 pts)
Total points : 38

Nicholas Sparks Reading Challenge


Now, I'm not sure how to do a 'wrap-up' for this challenge because there is nothing that I could wrap! Seriously, I read nothing by Nicholas Sparks in 2014 which is shocking because he is one of my favorite author. I don't know why I didn't read any of his book. I just. don't. know. 

So there you have it. How about your reading challenges? Did you manage to finish all of them? I hope so. Again, happy new year people!


No comments :

Post a Comment