WWW Wednesday (7 August 2013)


WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading

I thought I wouldn't have time to do the meme this week. Since tomorrow is Eid al-Fitr and everyone at home is busy preparing for the big day. But here I am, writing my WWW Wednesday post because my mom and my sister have finished cooking the big feast. So, enjoy the fun :)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading ?
I'm still reading Come Back To Me by Coleen Patrick which is a review book from Netgalley. Almost finish it.










What did you recently finish reading ?
Where We Belong by Emily Giffin. It's a good book. I enjoy reading this book. Adding Emily Giffin to my favorite author list.









What do you think you'll read next ?
I think I'm gonna read The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler. It's a review book from Netgalley. Looking forward to read this one.

3 comments :

  1. Come back to me looks awesome. Here is my WWW http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/08/07/www-wednesdays-aug-7/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers. I'm checking the books out now. Here are mine http://ireadboooks.wordpress.com/2013/09/18/www-wednesdays-september-18-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through www Miz B. I am following now.
    Here is mine
    and Mine

    ReplyDelete