Feature & Follow Friday (16 Aug 2013)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme/ feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

RULES :
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
this week's question is :
Share something you've learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month
I've learned about how to respond to author's email in a proper way. I've never received author's review request before. I usually buy books that I'm interested in or request them at Netgalley (if they're available there of course). It's nice actually to get email from authors but sometimes they offer books I don't think I'll read so I learned how to respond to them from parajunkee's book blogging 101.




7 comments :

  1. Yep, that's good. Good answer :)

    new follower via gfc, bloglovin & twitter

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-60.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome thing - to know how to properly answer review requests! Recently, I've been replying with the same message - that I cannot accept review requests at the moment - which is true. I hope to open up that feature at some point in the next couple of months!

    New Linky follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a good thing to know. I never actually told an author no before so I haven't had to do that yet. I really need to read that blog 101 list! Happy Friday! New follow via blog lovin

    My Feature & Follow
    Whit@Whit's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, it really helps me. Good luck with that :)
    thank you for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blog 101 has been helping me a lot.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to read that Parajunkee post because more often than not I'm known to just erase it because I don't know how to decline without upsetting them :(

    My Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hate it when authors request reviews from me and it's quite obvious that I'm not interest in their genre.


    Old follower. :)

    ReplyDelete