Feature & Follow Friday (9 Aug 2013)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme/ feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

RULES :
To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This is my first time doing Feature Follow Friday meme, so .... this week's question is :
Back to school. Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you’ll be teaching this semester.
Hmm  .. I've never attended any English Lit class. I've heard that most English Lit classes discuss classics. I think I'm gonna teach some classics (my favorite and not so favorite) and sprinkle a bit of contemporary literature.


Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky





6 comments :

  1. Holy Hell, I've never seen that cover of Dracula before. He's naked. 0.O

    In more seriousness...love the choices. The Count of Monte Cristo is my husband's favorite classic story.

    new bloglovin + twitter follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, it's frankenstein actually
    The Count of Monte Cristo is my favorite too.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic book list. I also had To Kill A Mockingbird in my list, but I'd love to also read The Great Gatsby (love that cover btw) and Perks of Being a Wallflower.

    My Friday Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see so many put Perks on their list! It made it on mine too! Great list, I'd take your class!!

    new twitter and bloglovin follower!

    My FF + Giveaway!

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great classic choices. They're essential to education at this point! New GFC follower! Check out MY F&F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! I love The Perks of Being a Wallflower. i'm a Bloglovin follower!

    ReplyDelete