WWW Wednesday (21 August 2013)

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading


To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading ?

I'm reading Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas on Pulseit.com for free. I really enjoy it. This book is killing me. Aaargh! I can't wait to finish it because this book is quite intense. Thank you very much Pulseit for providing the book for free.









What did you recently finish reading ?

I've finished Tales of Terror and Mystery by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. A bit disappointed with it. Some of the short stories are boring.










What do you think you'll read next ?

I'm gonna read Under The Greenwood Tree by Thomas Hardy. This book is my selection for August keyword reading challenge hosted by Bookmark to Blog. I know it's late to start reading this if I want to finish it by the end of August, but I'll try. Hope I can make it.








What about you ? Feel free to leave a comment or your post's link if you're having fun with this meme too :)
Happy Wednesday everyone! 

2 comments :

  1. I have Dangerous Girls on my TBR list. Good to know it's a good read. I like intense books, but not all the time, otherwise I think I'd go mad! Have a great week! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to read the Hardy book, I loved Tess of the D'urbervilles! Thanks for visiting me earlier :)

    ReplyDelete