Musing Mondays #6 (5 August 2013)


Musing Mondays is a meme which hosted by Should Be Reading.

Musing Mondays asks you to muse about one of the following each week…
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
My Musing :
I'm back to my hometown after spending about a month to do internship. Which means, I could finish what I started reading back at home, Where We Belong by Emily Giffin.

From the author of six New York Times bestselling novels, Emily Giffin, comes the unforgettable story of one powerful secret, its effect on two families, and the life-altering journey that follows…
Marian Caldwell is a thirty-six-year-old television producer living her dream in New York City. With a fulfilling career and picture-perfect relationship, she has convinced everyone, including herself, that her life is just as she wants it to be. But one night, Marian answers a knock on the door . . . only to find Kirby Rose, an eighteen-year-old girl with a key to a past that Marian thought she had locked away forever.

I have a paperback copy of this book and I didn't bring this book while travelling. I only bring my e-reader for practical reason so I just left the book at home. I couldn't stop thinking about Where We Belong. I'm drawn to this book. When I actually got back and picking up where I left off, I couldn't stop reading it. It's not so difficult remembering what this book is about, who Marian and Kirby are, and my curiosity of their story didn't fade. I've just finished reading Where We Belong and I will post the review later. One last thing, now that I've finished my internship, happy holiday to me and to you all!

4 comments :

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun reading this! A book that makes you constantly think about it when you're not reading is generally a very good book :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like an interesting book. I haven't read it yet.
    Here's my Musing if you'd like to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have fun reading this book
    thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done the same several times when I was traveling. It was always great to get back to the book and finish reading. Here is my muse:



    MM

    ReplyDelete