WWW Wednesday (28 August 2013)

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading ?
I'm reading Gift by Andrea J. Buchanan. I've just started with this book so I have nothing to say yet.

What did you recently finish reading ?
I've finished Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet. It's a light reading, I enjoyed reading this book.

What do you think you'll read next ?
I'm gonna read Infamous by Lauren Conrad. This is the final book in fame game series so I'm excited to read this. I just can't wait.

What about you ? Feel free to leave a comment or your post's link if you're having fun with this meme too :)
Happy Wednesday everyone! 

3 comments :

  1. Looks like you've got a nice selection of books to read! I think I've only read one of James Patterson's books, but I enjoyed it. Happy Reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saya ikutan juga di sini: http://orinthiaandbooks.blogspot.com/2013/08/www-wednesdays-28-aug.html ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sundays at Tiffany's is the second James Patterson's book that I've read. pretty disappointed with the other one :(
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete