WWW Wednesday (14 August 2013)

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading

Happy Wednesday everyone. This week I decided to join two memes which are WWW and Wishful Wednesday. The last one is written in Bahasa so, enjoy the fun! and feel free to leave a comment or your post link if you're having fun with this meme too :)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading ?
I'm reading The Bookstore by Deborah Meyler. I enjoy it so far. Esme is a funny girl. Almost finish it.










What did you recently finish reading ?
Come Back to Me by Coleen Patrick. I must say this book is not for me. Too bad because I like the cover. I'm gonna post the review of it later so you'll know why.











What do you think you'll read next ?

It's either Seasons to Remember by Ilana Tan or Tales of Terror and Mystery by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Ilana Tan is an Indonesian author and this book is a companion to her 4 seasons series. I read the series when I was still in high school and enjoyed it. Tales of Terror and Mystery that I'll read is the translated version. My sister owns a copy of it. She said that she liked it so I'm gonna give it a try. After all Sir Arthur's Sherlock Holmes is my favorite detective.

12 comments :

  1. Hiya. I'm signed in under my sister's account, but just wanted to comment! The Bookstore looks really good, hope you're enjoying. I love Arthur Conan Doyle too! Here's the link to my WWW post: http://www.bibliobeth.wordpress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, it's actually Chrissi from Chrissi Reads this time! :-) The Bookstore looks really good! Here's the link to my WWW post: http://chrissireads.wordpress.com/2013/08/14/www-wednesday-30/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bookstore looks lovely!

    Here's my www: http://www.bookbunnys.com/2013/08/14/www-wednesday-14-8-2013/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chrissi, thanks for stopping by
    visited your WWW post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look interesting. Happy reading. Here is my WWW http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/08/14/www-wednesdays-aug-14/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never read any of these. I'm interested in seeing what you have to say about the book you just finished.

    Old Follower! Check out MY WWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard of Come Back to Me, but not the others. Hope you enjoy whatever you choose next. http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2013/08/www-wednesdays-august-14th.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :) I'll post my reviews as soon as I can
    visited your WWW post

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Bookstore will be published this month at 20th.
    Thank you :) visited your WWW post

    ReplyDelete