Feature & Follow Friday (23 Aug 2013)

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme/ feature hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

RULES :

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  • (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  • (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  • Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  • Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  • If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn’t have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  • Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  • If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  • If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
this week's question is :
Book Selfie! Take a pic with your current read
Unfortunately, the picture is lost to the Photobucket new ToS fiasco. So, no pic.

I'm currently reading The Moon Dwellers by David Estes. The Moon Dwellers is the first book in the Dwellers saga. It's been on my TBR list since I don't know :/ and .... I cut my hair short *never mind this, haha*




8 comments :

  1. Cool pic. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Friday!

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/08/feature-and-follow-61.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of David Estes, but I haven't read his books. Is he any good?

    Followed!



    Check out my feature in return? Don’t forget to follow
    via Bloglovin’!




    -
    Nova @
    Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pic! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new bloglovin follower!

    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your hair short! Mine will be there soon when I cut it for Kids with Cancer!

    I like your ereader!

    Old follower!

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that one, but hope you like it! Cute hair. :)


    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks super cute! I just looked up The Moon Dwellers on Goodreads and it sounds really interesting! Definitely adding it to be to-read list.

    New bloglovin follower!

    Daniela @ The Cozy Armchair

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I also have that. I was pretty lucky to get it for free when David was celebrating the book's first year anniversary. Right now, I am reading David's Fire Country. :D

    New follower on bloglovin and twitter.

    Thoughts and Pens Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you
    yes, I really enjoy reading The Moon Dwellers
    I've followed you back via bloglovin :)

    ReplyDelete