WWW Wednesday (25 September 2013)

It's Wednesday! Time for WWW Wednesday! WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Quite busy day. Hope you enjoy your Wednesday, people!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading ?

I'm reading The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice. Actually, I've been reading this book and still not finish it. Hope I can finish it soon.

What did you recently finish reading ?

I've just finished Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan. I feel indifferent toward this book. I guess I'll write the review later.

What do you think you'll read next ?


I'm gonna read The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan. Another David Levithan's book. Hope I'll enjoy it.

What about you ? Feel free to leave a comment or your post's link if you're having fun with this meme too :)

 

No comments :

Post a Comment