Fall into Reading Read-a-thon 2013 Goal Post & TBR list


Hey guys! so today's the first day of Fall into Reading read-a-thon. This read-a-thon is hosted by The Bibliophile Sisters. This is actually the first time I join any read-a-thon so I'm pretty excited. Anyway, I was going to post my goal and TBR list this morning but I'm sick and couldn't get out of bed. Now I'm feeling much better. So, my goals are :

  • Read 3 books. I've got homeworks already and some of them include reading textbooks or journal paper. I'm really hoping I could read for pleasure this week so I don't expect myself to finish many books. Three is enough.
  • Post daily updates on blog
  • Write 2 reviews (1984 and The Shoestring Club). I've finished reading these two books days ago but I couldn't get myself to write the reviews. It's either I got too many homeworks from college or I'm just too lazy
  • Enjoy the read-a-thon! this is my first, so no pressure :)
My TBR list for the read-a-thon :

Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan. I started this book a few days ago but didn't really read it. So I'll read it from the beginning this Sunday (today).


4 to 16 Characters by Kelly Hourihan.


The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan. Another David Levithan's book I wanna read.


The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice. It's been months since I first started this book. I really hope I can finish The Vampire Lestat this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment