Top 10 Books I've Added to My TBR List Lately


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature originally created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week's topic for Top Ten Tuesday is books that you've added to your TBR list lately. If you've read my October wrap-up post, you'll know that back in October there's a big imported books fair in the city where I live. As you can guess, I bought a lot of books. I swear I've never bought that many books in one shopping trip before (technically two trips because I went back on day three or four, but it happened in the same week). I acquired 17 books from the book fair and 3 books from my BookDepository order arrived last month. So I had a total of 20 new books and 10 books that I'm more excited to read are:


  1. George - Alex Gino
  2. The Great Zoo of China - Matthew Reilly
  3. The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
  4. How to be Both - Ali Smith
  5. A Tale for the Time Being - Ruth Ozeki
  6. The Green Mile - Stephen King
  7. Bazaar of Bad Dreams - Stephen King
  8. Forgive Me Leonard Peacock - Matthew Quick
  9. Boy, Snow, Bird - Helen Oyeyemi
  10. A Little Life - Hanya Yanagihara

This list is in no particular order. I bought Stephen King books in the hope that I would read it for Halloween, but it didn't happen. So that's fine. I'm really excited to read these books. Although, I'm pretty sure I'll save A Little Life for later because that book is huge and it intimidates me. Anyway, Have you read any of the books in this list? What books that you've added to your TBR list?

No comments :

Post a Comment