Monster Thons August 2014 Wrap Up Post



Hello! I know it's way too late, but I was busy on Monday and Tuesday. I was taking care things that are needed for my college graduation. Better late than never, right? RIGHT? kidding. Anyhoo, here's the recap of my readathon week:

Number of pages I've read: 324
Number of books I've read: 1
Total number of pages I've read: 1101
Total number of books I've read: 3
Books:

  • Of Scars and Stardust - Andrea Hannah
  • Kitchen - Banana Yoshimoto
  • Words and Their Meanings - Kate Bassett

Reviews written:

  • The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
  • The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini
  • Summer of Yesterday - Gaby Triana
  • Kitchen - Banana Yoshimoto
The complete update of my progress is here. I read three books in total although one of them isn't the book that I was planning to read during the readathon. That's because I went to the library last week and found books that's been on my wishlist for such a long time. Here's the recap of my goals:


My Goals:

  • read at least 150 pages a day
  • read at least 3 books
  • write reviews
    • The Fault in Our Stars
    • The Kite Runner
    • Summer of Yesterday
    • The Ship of Brides

Books to Read:

  • of Scars and Stardust - Andrea Hannah
  • Words and Their Meanings - Kate Bassett
  • The ABC Murder - Agatha Christie
  • Leave It to Cleavage - Wendy Wax

I know that I didn't read 150 pages a day but technically, I was reading 1101 pages in a week which means I read 157 pages a day on average. So I see it as a success. Overall, I feel accomplished even though I didn't manage to write a review that's in my goal list. But that's okay, I had fun doing this readathon.

No comments :

Post a Comment