Monster Thons August 2014 Goals Post


Hi! It's been a while since I last post anything in this blog, I guess. I've been so caught up on preparing for graduation and other stuffs. Because of that, I'm so behind on my reading and writing reviews. But thank God, there's a read-a-thon and also review-a-thon which start today! ha ha (I didn't realize that it's already 4th August).

The Monster Read and Review-a-thons are a great chance for us all to get together, read some fabulous reads, and get to those reviews that we know have been sitting there waiting to be done for a little too long. You can read as much as you want. Review till you cannot review anymore. Whatever works best for you! In addition to the Thons, we will be hosting some fun related challenges, great prizes, and a Twitter party.
More detail here.

My Goals:

  • read at least 150 pages a day
  • read at least 3 books
  • write reviews
    • The Fault in Our Stars
    • The Kite Runner
    • Summer of Yesterday
    • The Ship of Brides

Books to Read:

  • of Scars and Stardust - Andrea Hannah (I'm already a hundred pages in this book)
  • Words and Their Meanings - Kate Bassett
  • The ABC Murder - Agatha Christie
  • Leave It to Cleavage - Wendy Wax

I'll publish an update post at the end of the first day and do updates on that post every day (hopefully). So feel free to write in the comment if you're also participating in this read-a-thon. I'll see you soon :D

No comments :

Post a Comment