October Wrap-Up 2013

Goodbye October the month of horror! I didn't post many reviews this October but surprisingly I did more reading than September. I read 9 books! Anyway, I'm sorry for the late wrap-up post. So, here's the books I read in the month of October :



  1. 4 to 16 Characters - Kelly Hourihan
  2. The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice
  3. Sia - Josh Grayson
  4. The Ghost - Arnold Bennett
  5. When You Were Mine - Rebecca Serle
  6. The Last Juror (Anggota Juri Terakhir) - John Grisham
  7. Blockade Billy - Stephen King
  8. I Am Pusheen The Cat - Claire Roberts
  9. The Vow - Jessica Martinez
Memes :
Book reviews :
That's all for October Wrap-Up, it's November already which means that the end of this year is coming. I've got a few reading challenges need to be finished. Hope I could pass all my goals and you could pass you goals for this year's reading challenges too.

No comments :

Post a Comment