WWW Wednesday (15 October 2013)

Hey, I'm back after being absent posting WWW for about two weeks. WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Without further ado, let's get started!

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading ?
 

I'm reading Sia by Josh Grayson which is a review book from Netgalley and The Last Juror by John Grisham which is a library book. As always, I enjoy reading Grisham's book and I only read 10 pages of Sia so I couldn't tell anything about the book yet.

What did you recently finish reading ?



Recently, I finished reading The Ghost by Arnold Bennett for monthly keyword reading challenge. This book scares me a bit.

What do you think you'll read next ?

 

I don't know whether I'm gonna read I Am Pusheen the Cat by Claire Belton or Unmentionables by David Greene next. Both are review books from Netgalley. Unmentionables is pretty thick and that means I have to start reading the book very soon but I Am Pusheen the Cat is so tempting. It's a comic book. A cute comic book featuring a cute cat named Pusheen. Will you help me decide ?

What about you ? Feel free to leave a comment or your post's link if you're having fun with this meme too :)

17 comments :

  1. I have got to read Sia soon too. I'm looking forward to it :-) I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that cat book looks adorable. Hope you'll visit me today at http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2013/10/www-wednesdays-october-16th.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah saya juga suka sekali dengan buku-bukunya David Levithan. Apalagi yang duet sama John Green. Dan setuju soal cemas kalau feel di versi terjemahan akan menghilangkan feel asilnya yang oke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love John Grisham too and The Last Juror is one of my favourites! Hope you enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say, go with the comic book first, they're always awesome for changing it up :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Last Juror looks good, but Grisham is always good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  7. pernah ada yang bilang terjemahannya kurang oke ;p tapi nggak tau juga sih bener apa engga hehe..mungkin emang lebih asik baca inggrisnya ya...

    ReplyDelete
  8. My vote is for the comic book. It looks like a cute read. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by my WWW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah iya, buku2 Levithan-Green juga ada di wishlist saya. iyaa, tapi bukan berarti saya nggak suka baca buku terjemahan loh. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh ya? Aku malah baru tau kalo ada terjemahannya ya kemarin itu mbak :V
    hmm... bisa jadi :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. so far Sia is good. Quite enjoy reading it
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know! Pusheen is so cute now I can't stop reading the book :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. it is! I can't get enough of its cuteness
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tentu saja :))
    Aku sendiri pernah lebih suka versi terjemahan ketimbang yang versi aslinya. Kayak Divergent karya Veronica Roth. Aku nggak gitu cocok dengan gaya penulisannya. Tapi terjemahannya bagus, meski ya, ada yang disensor :))

    ReplyDelete