WWW Wednesday (3 July 2013)

WWW Wednesday is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



What are you currently reading ?
I'm reading The Book of Secrets by Elizabeth Joy Arnold. So far, I like it. very much! and I'm also reading The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice. I haven't finished it yet :P










What did you recently finish reading ?
I finished How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski just a few hours ago. Good summer book.









What do you think you'll read next ?
I think I'll read A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook & Brendan Halpin next.











6 comments :

  1. Thanks for visiting :)
    The book you're currently reading looks very intriguing! I haven't heard of it but now I have to go and read about it in Goodreads ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound very interesting especially The Book of Secrets! I'm definitely adding to my TBR list. :)


    Andrea K. @ Books and Bindings
    Waiting on Wednesdays
    WWW Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading A Really Awesome Mess soon. I hope you enjoy it. I love the cover of The Book of Secrets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the cover of The Book of Secrets too. I think it's pretty

      Delete
  4. I've got The Book of Secrets to read! Looking forward to it. Here's my link http://wp.me/p32hC2-fA

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover of The Book of Secrets too. I think it's pretty

    ReplyDelete