O.W.L.'s 2019 Magical Readathon TBR

Hello fellow readers!
It's been a while since I post something other than reviews and wrap-ups. So here I am with my TBR for an exciting readathon, the O.W.L. readathon. It is a part of the magical readathon hosted by G over at Book Roast on YouTube. O.W.L. readathon starts from 1st of April until 30th April. How the readathon work is basically there are 12 prompts based on the Hogwarts' subjects. You'll pass the O.W.L. if you finish at least 2 prompts with an Acceptable grade. You'll get Exceeded Expectations if you finish 6 prompts and Outstanding if you finish 9 prompts. To make it even more fun, starting from this year there are careers choice that we can use as a guide to pick which prompts/subjects to choose. It is not mandatory of course. But if you want to spice up your readathon experience you can pick a career path to follow this year.
To learn more about the readathon, you can head over to Book Roast Youtube channel or Magical Readathon twitter account.
This year, I decided to pick Healer as my career choice. To be a healer, I have to pick Herbology, Charms, Potions, Defence Against the Dark Arts, Transfiguration, and three other subjects of my choice. Here's my TBR:

Man Tiger Care of Magical Creatures
Man Tiger - Eka Kurniawan
The Green Mile Charms
The Green Mile - Stephen King
Ready Player One Defence Against the Dark Arts
Ready Player One - Ernest Cline
The Martian Divination
The Martian - Andy Weir
We'll Always Have Summer Herbology
We'll Always Have Summer - Jenny Han
The Summer I Turned Pretty Muggle Studies
The Summer I Turned Pretty - Jenny Han
It's Not Summer Without You Potions
It's Not Summer Without You - Jenny Han
Sing Unburied Sing Transfiguration
Sing Unburied Sing - Jesmyn Ward

I'm truly excited for this readathon. Most of the books that I'm planning to read have been on my TBR for so long. There you have it! Feel free to share your TBR post in the comment if you're also participating in this fun readathon!

No comments :

Post a Comment