Top 5 Books You Want to Finally Read in 2017

Source

Hello fellow readers! I know, it's another list. I've posted two lists in a week. What can I say, I like making lists! My life feels like Buzzfeed. It's full of lists. This post is part of Top Five Wednesday, which is a weekly feature created by Lainey from Gingerreadslainey but now is hosted by Sam from ThoughtsOnTomes. More information about T5W is provided at its Goodreads group page. This week's topic is books you want to finally read in 2017. This is basically a TBR post which why I like posting it. It works as a kind of reminder for me to read. Those. Books. Already!! Anyway, here's the list of books I should have picked up a long time ago. Don't be surprise if some of these books have appeared on my other TBR-kind-of-posts before.


1. Inkheart - Cornelia Funke
2. Eragon - Christoper Paolini
3. And the mountains echoed - Khaled Hosseini
4. Memnoch the Devil - Anne Rice
5. The Red Pyramid - Rick Riordan

I swear to God, Inkheart, Eragon, and The Red Pyramid have been on my TBR posts since the start of 2016 (or probably since 2015, yikes!). But I still haven't got to read them. I hope, I hope I can finally read them in 2017. What books you're planning to read in 2017?

No comments :

Post a Comment