Top 10 Books on My Spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature originally created by The Broke and The Bookish. This week topic is top ten books on your spring TBR. Most of my Spring TBR consists of series which I've been wanting to read for a long time and decided to start this year (as you can read in my post here). Anyway, without further ado here's my spring TBR.

  1. Luxe (The Luxe #1) - Anna Godbersen
  2. Rumors (The Luxe #2) - Anna Godbersen
  3. Envy (The Luxe #3) - Anna Godbersen
  4. Splendor (The Luxe #4) - Anna Godbersen
  5. #girlboss - Sophia Amaroso
  6. Delirium (Delirium #1) - Lauren Oliver
  7. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) - Lauren Oliver
  8. Requiem (Delirium #3) - Lauren Oliver
  9. Delirium Stories - Lauren Oliver
  10. The Dead Returns - Akiyoshi Rikako
So there you have it. What about your TBR? Feel free to leave your answer in the comment section. Have a nice day!

No comments :

Post a Comment