Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Brooke and The Bookish. This week's topic is top ten books on my fall TBR. This topic is kind of tricky to me as where I live, there's no fall season. I live in a country where we only have two seasons. So I've never experienced the cold but cozy weather, the seasonal pumpkin-everything, or even Halloween. Still, I'd like to set a TBR for the next three months.
Around this time of the year, I feel like reading scary story or mystery. Probably because of the Halloween (though I don't celebrate Halloween). Since currently I don't own any unread Horror books and I don't plan to buy more books, my TBR will most likely consist of mystery books. 


  1. Chasing the Devil's Tail (Storyville #1) - David Fullmer
  2. Jass (Storyville #2) - David Fullmer
  3. Rampart Street (Storyville #3) - David Fullmer
  4. Lost River (Storyville #4) - David Fullmer
  5. And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie
  6. They Do It with Mirrors - Agatha Christie
  7. The Adventure of the Christmas Pudding - Agatha Christie
  8. Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn
  9. Don't Breathe a Word - Jennifer McMahon
  10. Gelombang (Supernova #5) - Dewi 'Dee' Lestari
I like reading mystery books. But lately I've been reading a lot more contemporary romance, which is why I went all out on the mystery TBR.
So there you have it. Have you read any of the book that I mentioned? if so, what do you think about it? and I also want to know does the season make you want to read a particular kind of book? Feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment below ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment