O.W.Ls & Tome Topple Readathon TBR

Hello fellow readers!
On my last update, I told you that I'm participating in two readathons. Now, I'm going to show you what I want to read for those readathons.


O.W.Ls Readathon


O.W.Ls readathon is a part of magical readathon hosted by Gintare at Book Roast. The O.W.Ls was actually held on April 2nd through the 29th 2018. Since I just found out about the readathon recently and I want to participate in N.E.W.Ts readathon in August, so I will do the O.W.Ls on my own in July! 
There's a requirement for each subject (details here). I'm not aiming to sit all 12 subjects. I only choose several subjects/ books that I could get my hands on. Here's my TBR:
Arithmacy : Lot no 249 - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Astronomy : The War of the Worlds - H.G. Wells
Charms : The Princess Bride - William Goldman
History of Magic : The English Patient - Michael Ondaatje
Defense Against the Dark Arts : Hyouka - Honobu Yonezawa
Care of Magical Creatures: The World of Lore: Monstrous Creatures - Aaron Mahnke

Tome Topple Readathon


Tome Topple Readathon is a readathon hosted by Thoughts on Tome. The point of this readathon is to read big books (over 500 pages). For this readathon, my goal is to finish Dark Places by Gillian Flynn. I don't want to be over ambitious for this one because I'm doing my O.W.Ls at the same time.

So there you have it. I will post the wrap up by the end of the month. Hopefully I'll pass the O.W.Ls and manage to finish Dark Places on time. Have a nice day!

No comments :

Post a Comment