Just a Quick Update...

Hi fellow readers!
It's been a while since I last posted anything here. I've been busy adjusting myself to my new work life. I'm still reading, but I haven't got the time to write the reviews. It's such a shame because I'm excited to share my thoughts on books that I read recently. I'm telling you, these are some good books.
Anyway, I just want to give you a quick update that I'm actually participating on the Tome Topple Readathon! I'm also going to sit for O.W.L. this July (or doing the O.W.L. for magical readathon). The readathon itself was hosted in April, but I'm doing it this July because I didn't know about the readathon before and I want to participate in the N.E.W.T. readathon. As you know, to participate in N.E.W.T. you first have to pass the O.W.L. so that's what I'm aiming for.
As for the complete TBR, I will post it here later tonight or maybe tomorrow. I think that's all for now. Do you also participate in any of these readathons? have a great day and happy reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment