#ReadThemAllThon Weekly Update & Wrap-Up


Hi! Hello! I know in my #ReadThemAllThon TBR I said that I would do a daily update, but it was too complicated because of the CP calculation. I still want to do readathon updates though. Because this readathon runs in 3 weeks and updates work as a motivation to me to keep on reading. I'll put my readathon progress in this post only to make it easier. Anyway, here's my progress.


Week 1


Books read:
- The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom - 422 pages
- Batman: The Killing Joke by Alan Moore - 51 pages
- I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson - 429 pages
Number of tweets: 6
Number of photos: 0
Badges earned: 2
CP: 10 + 42 + 20 + 5 + 42 + 20 + 12 = 151 + 50 (evolve bonus) = 201




Wrap-Up


Yep, I didn't write updates for the second and third week because I didn't do much reading. So I don't get all the badges. But considering my history with a week long read-a-thon, I'm kind of surprised that I managed to survive at least the first week. Usually with a week long read-a-thon, I get distracted easily and I wouldn't read for the rest of the week. Anyway, I'm here to do a wrap-up and count how many CP that I get. I make some changes in my TBR. I pick Grim for Marsh badge challenge and I decided to include Batman: the Killing Joke for Thunder badge challenge. Aside of the books that I mentioned in my first weekly update, I also read Beautiful Ruins and Grim. But I wasn't able to finish both of them. The only review that I post was for the Killing Joke and I reviewed it on my August wrap-up. Here's the breakdown of my #readThemAllThon CP count:

Name: Istiningdyah
Blog: Kuroneko Book Club
Pokemon Used: Igglybuff
Pewter Badge: 0 CP Points
Cascade Badge: 62 CP Points
Thunder Badge: 25 CP Points
Rainbow Badge: 62 CP Points 
Marsh Badge: 16 CP Points
Soul Badge: 23 CP Points
Flame Badge: 0 CP Points 
Earth Badge: 0 CP Points 
Review Points:  20 CP 
Social Media Points: 12 CP
Evolution Bonus: 50 CP 
Extra Books Read Bonus:  0
Total: 280 (+ 10 starter CP)


No comments :

Post a Comment